The Timberframe Horizons Difference
Design. Source. Build.
When you’ve made the decision to embark on building your dream home, the process of choosing an architect, builder, and other contractors is often overwhelming. At Timberframe Horizons, we give personal attention and custom care to every client by managing everything in-house. That’s right, everything.
We’re based near Asheville, North Carolina and have helped many families build environmentally-friendly custom timber frame homes throughout Western North Carolina and the surrounding areas.
Our Commitment to You
Timberframe Horizons designs and builds visions from the ground up, transforming the way you live. Whether you are building your dream home or a weekend hideaway, the warmth of a timber frame home inspires you to relax and step back in time to when the world moved at a more comfortable pace.
Gorgeously designed and energy-efficient, each custom home is healthy, cozy, and ready to be enjoyed by your family for many years to come.
If you want to work with a company that is as passionate about your home as you are, let’s get started!
Once you’ve contacted us, here’s the short version of the steps we’ll take to bring your vision to life:
- An in-depth consultation to discuss your vision, including a review of your property, design suggestions, and building strategies.
- We will design an energy-efficient home based on your wants and needs, and present the plan for your review.
- Once the plan is finalized, we’ll responsibly source the timber for construction of your home.
- Timberframe Horizons will build your ecologically sound home using our own brand of timber frame, crafted onsite at our fully-equipped shop in Swannanoa, NC
- We’ll hand you the keys along with our best wishes for years of happiness in your new home!